Super Dijest-It™ Directions:
First Time Holding Tank Use:
- If formaldehyde or other harsh chemicals have been recently
used, drain and flush holding tank. Add 4-oz of Super Dijest-It
with one-gallon fresh warm water to a 40-gallon tank.
Normal Holding Tank Use:
- Add 2-4 oz of Super Dijest-It to a 40-gallon tank.
- With consistent use, sensors will remain clean.
Unclog Holding Tanks:
- Add 1-pint (16-oz) of Super Dijest-It and fill tank with warm
water. Leave tank closed for 24-36 hours. Drain and flush tank.
Grey Water Tanks:
- Add 4-6 oz of Super Dijest-It to sink and shower drains.
- Add 2-oz of Super Dijest-It for every gallon of bilge water.
Septic Tanks and Cesspools:
- Add 8-oz (1-cup) of Super Dijest-It to each system with
1000-gallon capacity on a monthly basis.
- Add 1-pint (16-oz) of Super Dijest-It for small fields and
1-quart for large fields. Mix with 1-gallon warm water and pour
directly into your septic tank or closest drain.
Drains and Grease Trap Maintenance:
- Add 8-oz (1-cup) of Super Dijest-It and 1-gallon of warm water
to drains or grease traps and leave overnight.
Caution: Wash hands thoroughly after each use. Do not allow
contact with eyes, open cuts or sores.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children!