Before using always test for color fastness by
applying in a hidden area. (DO NOT USE ON ORIENTAL RUGS.)
Do not apply sanitizers or disinfectants on surface 6 hours before
or after treatment with POE.
For Minor Problems:
- Mix a 12-to-1 solution of POE in a spray bottle for quick odor
Puppy Training and Small Problems:
- Mix 4-parts water to 1-part POE in a spray bottle for quick
clean-up. Mix only enough for a few days use, so that the
bacteria will remain active.
Larger Stains and Odor Problems:
- Wet the area with warm water and then apply a 50-50 solution
of water and POE to the area. Cover with a wet towel and leave
overnight. Remove towel and scrub area with a dry towel. Allow
the area to dry, then vacuum.
- Carpet shampoo machine - Mix 4-parts water to 1-part POE
- Hot water extractor - go over the affected area using hot
water only. Vacuum excess water, empty tank and then mix 1 gallon
of water to 1 quart of POE.
Skunk Odor On Pets:
- Mix 2-parts warm water to 1-part POE. Apply to your pet with
a sponge and leave it on for 15 minutes. Rinse well. Then wash
your pet with an anti-bacterial or disinfectant shampoo. Rinse
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children!