PupGrass Maintenance Care
Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover
- Rinse/flush the entire PupGrass area with a water hose / sprinkler system to control odor and push urine through the drainage system. This should be done on a regular basis
- Use a leaf blower to remove debris (leaves, sticks, etc)
- An anti]microbial spray can be used regularly to help combat odor and bacteria (e.g. Bacshield anti]microbial topical spray). The turf fibers themselves have anti]microbial properties but a topical spray will help re]enforce odor and bacteria control giving the owner piece of mind.
- Clean up spills as they occur or are found. Blot up spill with towels. Clean with water and mild detergent (a small amount of bleach if necessary) and flush with clean water. Blot with dry towels to remove moisture. If necessary, remove the infill with a shop vacuum, clean turf as above, and replace with new infill. Debris should be removed daily.
- Broom regularly with a stiff shop broom to revitalize the fiber (and keep the infill level, if applicable). Apply necessary infill, if necessary, with drop spreader and broom to level.
- Most cleaning agents will not harm the fiber. Check with the manufacturer prior to using any solvents as some do damage the backing.
- You may also use a solution of 1/4 cup of household bleach to 5 gallons of water (recommended strength). Apply using a bucket or compressed air sprayer. Make sure you saturate the entire area. Let sit for 10 minutes and rinse with water.
- Hose area thoroughly with water. We recommend using a bacterial/enzyme product such as Pet Odor Eliminator".
- Important: This All-Natural Professional Strength Formula breaks down organic particles that cause odors and stains and converts them to water and carbon dioxide.
- Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover is a blend of natural enzymes and non-pathogenic bacteria designed to breakdown and digest odor causing particals and will eliminate any organic odor. The action of Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover chemically changes the source of the odor and eliminates it. It does not simply mask the odor.
- Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover is safe to use on any surface - concrete to carpets - yet is so strong, it even works on skunk odors. Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover will not harm people, pets, or plant life.
- Important: Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover works by chemically changing the source of the odor. The Pet Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover solution MUST come in direct contact with the source of the odor in order to eliminate it.
Order Now SECURELY
On-Line Or Call Toll Free -
Guarantee - FREE Instant SHIPPING - 7-Day Customer Support
Now Accepting International Orders