A compact training and beeper unit designed for the discriminating
upland hunter. 2-dog system.
Dogtra’s new 2502 T&B has the beeper horns built into the
receivers, thus eliminating the bulky horn that sits on top of your
dog’s head like other beeper units.
The beeper has a 400-yard range and a dual high and low
three-level volume adjustment selector switch for the run/point mode,
point mode, and locate only mode.
A single transmitter controls 2 collars/beepers. The unit is fully
waterproof with a one-mile range, and has 127 levels of nick and
continuous stimulation. The rheostat dial allows for gradual
adjustment of stimulation.
The transmitter has an LCD window that displays the intensity
level, along with a three-bar battery life indicator.
Includes two-hour quick charge Lithium-Polymer batteries, belt
clip, and lanyard.
Also available in a one-dog system: 2500T&B.
The 2502 T&B... 2-dog functionality, compact size, power, and
advanced beeper technology make this the “Worlds Finest Training
& Beeper Collar.”
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual increase and decrease in
- Nick and Constant Stimulation modes.
- Remote activation beeper with 3 adjustable tone volume
controls has range of 400 yards under optimal terrain conditions.
- Three beeper modes - "Run & Point", "Point", and "Locate".
- Rechargeable 2-hour quick-charge Lithium Polymer battery.
- Illuminated LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation.
- LED battery life indicator.
- Fully Waterproof.
- 1-mile range.