- Ask yourself at what distance you expect to need control over your dog
- Innotek® collar receivers are the smallest you'll find anywhere. Our transmitters are comparitively small as well.
Batteries: Replaceable or Rechargeable?
- Only Innotek® Gives You a Choice
- Rechargeable receivers use NiCad batteries.
- Innotek's exclusive SMART Charge technology makes charging fast and efficient and eliminates the risk of overcharging. Replaceable-battery receivers operate on long-life alkaline or lithium batteries. Transmitters use replaceable batteries.
- All models provide continuous stimulation in which the stimulus is delivered as long as the transmitter is held, to a maximum of 10 seconds.
What Separates Smart Dog® From the Rest of The Pack?
- Simply put, technological innovation. As Innotek's quest for new and better products consistently betters our product line, our dominance proves itself again and again. This results in a wider variety of better quality products for you.
- Innotek's advanced technology results in the industry's lowest stimulation levels - without compromising effectiveness.
- Innotek® is the only manufacturer to offer rechargeable containment systems along with a variety of user-replaceable battery options.
- This series of advanced performance features makes training your pet easier.
Only Burial-Approved Boundary Wire
- Used in all Smart Dog® containment systems and guaranteed to last indefinitely, our polyurethane-coated wire with solid copper core won't disintegrate like our competitor's PVC can.
- All Innotek® containment systems are manufactured at our headquarters in Garrett, Indiana, USA